jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

Warm Autumn


Brownie Green!
Hi there Fashion Talers!!!

I hope you all are enjoying the last day of October! Is it me or this month really flew by???? wow!
Even if we are almost in November....here it's still....yes, that's it! WARM! haha!
I don't want to wear outfits that remember of summer, to be honest, and i neither can not wear cold clothes yet....so what's the best solution? To wear autumn colors in light clothes!!! :D

So....in my outfit, I chose a green dress fitted with a Brown waist belt. I love the effect that Green and Brown creates together!
I finished the outfit with a handbag and shoes of the same Brown and a brownie eyes shadow make up with natural colors cheeks and lips. Also the Golden jewells are perfect for these colors.
If  you are in my same situation (warm autumn), i would recomend you not to wear outfits you've been wearing for summer...try to avoid light flowers patterns and a full light colors outfit (i'm not saying you can't wear a yellow or red item in your outfits, but just one summer color, not more. Don't match yellow and blue in the same outfit, for example). The perfect choice for these days, in my opinion, is to wear light clothes(like dresses, shorts with tights, dark skirts...) but those should be in autumn colors, like orange, Brown, Green, garnet.... You have plenty of options! Just try to find the right one for you ;)
When it gets colder....i could wear again this outfit but with a light Brown (same color as the heles) blazer. It would give the outfit a very elegant touch, very "business girl" side, you know?

Even if it's warm and it's autumn, doesn't stop you from creating some cool light outfits that won't look like summer ones! Just take notes about the advices i gave  ;)
Here the photos of my outfit!(I'm sorry they are only 2 pictures and the sum up....but it was a VERY busy day and i didn't have too much time :p )



DRESS: Disneyland Paris
SHOES: Mary Paz
HANDBAG: Disneyland Paris
BELT: El Corte Inglés
BRACELET: Claire's
NECKLACE: H&M
I hope you like the outfit and my advice!
 
Last note...as you all know...today is Halloween!! Do you all have your costumes ready? I hope you all have lots of fun tonight and are stunning in your costumes ;) don't be afraid of being a bit bad tonight, we are allowed to tonight! so enjoy it!
 
And about it, I will put a few pictures of my make up for tonight on here son ;)
Hope you all have a fanastic Halloween!!!
 
*peace & love*

4 comentarios:

  1. Un look genial, me encanta el vestido y como lo has combinado, un look de 10
    Besitos
    conestiloalcubo Blog // Bloglovin'

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. muchas gracias! y además es super cómodo! muchos besos guapa!

      Eliminar
  2. me gusta mucho el vestido, un look con un colorido precioso!

    besitos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias guapa! pensé que aunq aun haga calor...quería reflejar que estamos en otoño, asi que escogi estos colores :) besos!

      Eliminar