miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Maleficent


The Mistress of all Evil and proud!


Hello Fashion Talers!!!
First of all...I'm so sorry for this lack of posts, as my last one was for Halloween, But I've been very busy with university, editing pictures, getting Christmas presents ready (early, I know lol)...But HEY! I'm back! :D and I have an outfit ready for you all soon!

For my back in the blog today I bring you another of my passions....MAKE UP!
I'm so interested in the world of make up, looking for new products, new methods, tricks.... I have never done a curse of make up or anything, although people usually ask me if i have. I learnt it all myself, experimenting, practising, trying to redo make ups i see on models and actresses on the magazines, movies or tv. The secret of make up is practise, time and love,really. You don't need a curse for being good at it, you just need to WANNA do it and believe you can do it, like in every other aspect of life, actually.

I'm a total fan of Sephora...there is no time that i come in there and i leave without anything in my hands! I also am very addicted to Bourjois, MAC, Helena Rubinstein and also Channel (only when i can afford it, of course :p). I'm very faithful to those brands, to be honest, and I have nothing bad to say about them, so if you need a new product on your make up set....I would recommend you have a look at those shops.

Some of you will know that there is a Maleficent film coming out next year, starring Anelina Jolie. The trailer was out a few days ago, and it looks all AMAZING! If you haven't watch it yet...here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k
 
So....I decided to do this make up on myself for Halloween! I know that this make up is such a challenge....and also compared to Angelina Jolie, I'm nothing, but I'm pretty proud of the results to be honest.

PROCESS:
1. I started with a Green foundation (I used one of those huge pencils), and I put on the edge of my face, around my nose, jaw and chin some of black and dark Green eye shadows with a big brush.
2.Then i painted with a black pencil the singular form on my forehead and with it, I also marked my eyebrows very dark.
3.With the Green pencil i used to paint my face, I painted my eyelids. And i used a purple eyeshadow on the rest of the eye. I used some black shadow with a Little brush between the purple and Green on my eyes.
4.To finish the eyes, i did pretty long eyelines (also at the bottom of my eyes). On top of it, I put a bit of black eye shadow and used rimmel on my eyelashes.
5.To finish my make up, i outlined my lips with a dark red pencil, and painted my lips with a light red lipstick.
And that's it! If you want to make it, and you have any doubt, ask me and i will gladly help you with your make up.
If you want to make it even more incredible, use fake eyelashes.

Also if any of you would like to know which eyeshadows colours fit with your eyes, or which lipstick colors fit with your skin color.....leave a comment here!

Here are the photos of my make up from different angles, and at the end a picture of Angelina Jolie so you can compare:


 
 
 


What do you think? Did I do a good job? Let me know your opinions! and also what do you think of me talking about make up on my blog? Should i do it more oftenly? Anyway i will post an outfit this week, i promise!

Thank you very much everyone!

*peace & love*


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario