viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013


 Black is always a good choice.

Hi there Fashion Talers! I hope your week has been great!
 
As I promised...here it is an outfit! I'm still sorry I've been busy lately...but i hope the make up from the other day and this outfit make up for it.
 
I'm one of those girls who think that there is nothing more elegant than a black dress and every girl should have one in her closet. Nothing can compare to the class of a black dress and it also makes the body even thinner. I will admit that almost everyday i wear something black, even if it's only a belt or shoes. Because it always gives a classy and elegant touch to my daily outfits.
In my opinion, it's very difficult to wear a black piece of clothes and not make the outfit a bit elegant. With all of this, i don't mean that other colors can't be elegant, of course not. In fact, for a night ceremony this year, i wore a pale pink long dress (I didn't wear anything black, neither shoes nor handbag) and still everyone said that the dress was a good choice. So Im not that strict with the rule of "black is the only elegant color".
But here goes an advice, if you have a dinner, an elegant party or a date and you have no idea what to wear...a black short dress, black heels, gold jewells and a cute handbag will be the best choice. A black dess is always a salvation when we don't know what to wear for a date, dinner or party.
I think that it's good timing me talking about this being friday!
 
After complimenting the black, I'm gonna talk about the outfit i show you in my new post. Today I bring you a total black outfit, as the tittle says. I chose one of my favourite jeans: broken, black jeans from H&M. The top I'm wearing was actually a whim...I saw it in the Zara App i have on my iPad, and i just couldn't help but fall in love with it. It's so elegant, comfortable, with a rock touch because of the shoulder....and the "wing sleeve"...mind blowing!! I couldn't resist!
And of course, in an elegant outfit...what is a must? HEELS! So i picked my garnet litas and rocked with them. I think that the combination of the litas, broken jeans and the punk shoulder is PERFECT! It sums up a rock but elegant outfit. And as the boots are garnet, the best choice was to wear my garnet handbag.
And (in my opinion) the only jacket that could fit  in this outfit is a jean jacket as you can see in the last pic, although a blazer wouldn't be a very bad option, but it would break a bit the outfit, I think.
In terms of jewells... I decided to wear no necklace for not overwhelming the top. I didnt want to give too much importance to my neck so it wouldn't steal attention to the top (my main reason for making this outfit). But i did wear a half arm black bracelet on the naked arm (not on the arm with the sleeve of course). And also my favourite ring, garnet, so it perfectly matches with the litas and handbag. Which gives, aswell, a hardcore touch to the outfit.
I decided to keep my hair straight...so I could easily style it on my naked shoulder to show the "diamond" of the top (its shoulder). Smoky eyes and red lips were a must to top this outfit off!!
 
Here are the pictures of it, i hope you enjoy them!
 
 



JEANS: H&M
TOP: Zara
JACKET: Blanco
BOOTS: MaryPaz
HANDBAG: Bosanova
BRACELET: Claire's
RING: Swarovski
BELT: H&M
 
 
I hope you all liked the outfit I bring today. And remember that if you have any doubts....just ask in a comment and i will gladly answer.
Thanks a lot for all your visits!! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
 
*peace & love*


2 comentarios: