sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

Casual skirt

Because a formal skirt can look casual!


 Hello Fashion Talers!! 
After 3 months more or less....im BACK! First of all i'm sorry for the lack of posts during this while, but i've been busy all over. I will try to make up for it.

Today i bring you a casual but very classy and elegant outfit, where the star is the skirt. I know that this outfit can look very formal...but in my opinion, you can wear it for going shopping, meeting someone, or things like that. I always try to look a bit classy, in every outfit i wear.

Winter is slowly leaving...so it's the perfect time to mix winter bits with springs' ones! 
The fabric of the skirt is really nice, it's the perfect touch for making this look so special. In my opinion, it's one of the trends this spring, the skirts and blazers made with that fabric. Of course, it looks very formal, as it reminds of the famous Chanel full outfits. So if you wanna create a classy outfit but not too formal, choose one element of the outfit made of that fabric and it will be a win! This skirt isn't totally formal...the zip of the pockets and the leather final matchs, make it casual. That's why i love this element, it can be so formal, but at the same time, so casual if you match it well.

An also important point of the outfit is the white shirt. It's from a french shop called "Anne Fontaine" and they actually have the BEST shirts you will ever see. So if you ever go to Paris, try to find one of these shops, you won't regret it! It's really the shirts' paradise, you can go and visit their website here:
www.annefontaine.com
Have a look and i'm sure that you will be in love with some of the shirts.

And how can i forget the shoes? In this outfit, only heels can fit. If you put boots or a flat shoe, it will remove the elegance of it. So if you wanna keep the class of the outfit, finish the look with a good pair of black heels. I chose ones from Zara that i fell in love a long while ago. Their form is out of normal, out of ordinary. I find them so different, but at the same time so easy to wear and they can make an outfit look 100% perfect.
I'm not a fan of low boots with skirts or dresses, that's why i thought that simple heels would be the best option, but that doesn't mean that one day you will see me wearing that ;) But for getting a formal look, heels are the best option. Although with this weather (not cold,not warm) it's very difficult to choose what to wear! So maybe the best option would be a pair of boots with a skirt or dress after all!

With the plaid pink jacket, I wanted to put a bit of colour in the outfit, but not too radiant, cause i wanted to keep it classy. I think that that colour fits perfectly well with the ones on the skirt.

I left my hair straight, cause i thought that if i curled it, i would have had to make the curls look perfect, which is very difficult. I prefer curls for more casual outfits with a bit of wild in them.

And for finishing the outfit, i chose wearinf a pearls' bracelet. I have always thought that pearls are the best friend of elegance and class.

Here you have the photos of the outfit...



SKIRT: Zara
SHIRT: Anne Fontaine
SHOES: Zara
JACKET: H&M
I hope that you liked the photos and my suggestions! If you have any questions or anything, let me know :)
Have a good "start of March" everyone!

*peace & love*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario