sábado, 28 de septiembre de 2013

Back in the Campus!

Welcome back University!

Hi there Fashion Talers!!!
I know it have been a while since i last posted on my blog...but I was a bit busy getting ready for the university. And i want to use this new post for showing you all my new backpack!!! :D I saw this beauty and i couldn't resist buying it! One of the most important things for a univeristy look...is a beautiful and useful backpack with space for the essential things. 
This one is very big with 2 little pockets inside perfect for the phone and a pocket mirror (something i always bring wit me). As this backpack has birds and flowers on it, it's very important not to wear differents patterns on the clothes, so with this kind of bags, wear smooth pattern clothes :) The straps of it are brown, so it would fit perfectly well with brown shoes and a brown belt for a PERFECT outfit. 
It also has a front pocket for putting not very valuable stuff but things that you need to have handly.
This kind of backpacks with 2 straps are very comfortable perfect for university, trips, going to the forest, adventures in the city or even long trips to other countries! the fabric is very good quality and resistent as you can see in the last picture, so even if it rained, the bag wouldn't be affected.

I let you see a picture of me wearing it and also of it alone :) I hope you like it!



BACKPACK: Parfois
Oh! I forgot...I need to start thinking about tomorrow's outfit for the photoshoot in Montjuic(Barcelona), any of you would like to see me in any exact colour or with a determined piece of clothes like a skirt, long dress, classy outfit, something inspired from a movie.... comment and I will think about all your suggestions!!!! :)
 Thanks a lot for your time and visits!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!

*peace & love*




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario