jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

Paris je t'aime


Oh la la!

Hi Fashion Talers!!!


Here I am again ready for showing you all my first outfit! As some of you might guess with the wallpaper....yes i love PARIS!! So what better way to start my fashion blog than with an outfit in Paris? 
I chose a very comfortable one, as (in my mind) the best way to visit Paris is walking. To choose my handbag was very easy... what's better than visiting Paris with a Louis Vuitton in hand?
Also a very light make up: brown eye shadow with lips n cheeks in red to match with the bit of make up in my eyes.

At the end there is a pic with all the pieces and I will also say where are they from :)






T-SHIRT: Easy Wear
SKIRT: Zara
BELT: Fornarina 
JACKET: Blanco
SHOES: Lacoste
BRACELET: Disney Couture
HAND BAG: Louis Vuitton

To anyone who hasnt been in Paris....i recomend you to visit asap! but girls....no spike heels!!! the floors of Paris are VERY old, so make sure you wear comfortable flat shoes or wedges(as I chose).
I hope you liked my outfit and photos, and thanks a lot for your time and attention!See ya!

Photos taken by Jaime Corbeto.

*peace & love*

3 comentarios: