martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Back to Basics!

Tomorrow back to the routine...

Hi there Fashion Talers!!!
How are u all doing?
Today I'm bringing you a very simple but comfortable outfit perfect for going out in any moment. I chose this one today for a reason....tomorrow im coming back to the routine, to the university. So I'm starting to think about casual outfits perfect for uni days or for going working. The "ingredients" are very easy....basic blue jeans, a basic white tshirt, a nice big belt and a foulard to match with the shoes and handbag. I combined the blue and white with bright brown, but red, for example, would be a perfect choice too! So on those early mornings...when you wake up tired and think opening your closet "what to wear today...." just take 2 basic pieces and finish the outfit with little details that will make look your outfit beautiful! Yes, as simple as that!
With this kind of outfit, the heels arent a must... but the jeans I'm wearing, call for heels! although if you are on a long day....trust on trainers! they will make the outfit look even more comfortable, and also younger! fresher! 
So don't be afraid of that thought " Basic clothes make an average look..." because you can change that with some well chosen accesories! take a foulard, nice shoes, a belt and a handbag that fits with the rest of accesories and.....VOILA! A perfect and casual outfit for those uni or work days!
I also chose not to let my hair on my shoulders....for not hiding the skulls of the foulard. And also, a poney tail is VERY easy to do, so perfect for early mornings and messy hair haha 
For the make up I chose a bit smoky eyes and red lips with a touch of red on my cheeks too.
Here you have the photos :) (I'm sorry they are only 2 pics and the sum up one...but I didn't have more time that day :/ )


TSHIRT: H&M
JEANS: Bershka
SHOES: MaryPaz
HANDBAG: DisneyLand Paris
BELT: H&M
BRACELET: Claire's

Thank you SO SO much for your attention and time!!! See ya all!!!
*peace & love*

5 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot! I fell in love with thoe shoes when i saw them! Xxxx

      Eliminar
  2. Hola guapa!

    Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog. me gusta mucho el peinado que llevas : )

    besitos y hasta pronto!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola guapisima! No hay de que :) y gracias! Me inspire un poco en estilo oscars
      Besos!

      Eliminar
  3. I love your blog!!! Are u thinking something about halloween? Thank u :)

    ResponderEliminar