jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

Welcome to my world!

First post ever

Hi Fashion Talers! (Spanish version after the english one!)
First of all...i'm sorry about my inexperience in this new place, but yes, as you all guessed, this is my first blog ever! As i said in my description, i love all about fashion, accesories, shopping, Disney....I aso draw, but my first reason for creating a blog was the fashion. I have a few of my friends that compliment my daily outfits on facebook and instagram, until one of my english friends, tagged me on facebook on a link of a girl's outfit. She said that it reminded her of me, and suggested i should create a blog about fashion! So here i am, INTO THE ADVENTURE! wish me luck people :p haha 

A little bit about me...(although you all will know more about me with time tho)
I'm 20 years old, from Barcelona and im studying Airport's engineering in Barcelona (also one of my passions). I also LOVE Disney, everything about it! films, characters, merchandise, and above all....the parks!!! I've been going to Disneyland Paris since i'm 3 years old! and since then, i've been coming back every year!!!! Nowadays i go for holidays (because of university) so i only visit the magic place for summers and christmas. Although when i go, i stay there for 2 months or so! The reason? My brother works there, in Disneyland Paris!!! And actually....my first job was there too! i worked there for 2012's summer, and it's an experience i will NEVER forget!
I also love my cat! I'll post a few pictures of him in here soon ;)

My blog will be mostly about my outfits, I have different styles like sweet...also a bit of masuline side...very lady alike too....a bit of everything! So keep an eye on my blog, any style you have, you will see me in it! I will aswell post pictures of clothes i've seen in shops or in the internet that I liked and give ideas of how fit the pieces with others! 
For those Disney lovers...i will make some appearances of Disney characters ;) little bits of my visits to Disneyland! And some DisneyBounding! (for those who don't know that word, it's the way of dressing up inspired in disney characters but with normal clothes everyone have in their closets).

For finishing...you can find my facebook on the right side, feel free to add me, and also my Instagram! I have all my passions there (Fashion,Disney,my cat...) so follow me and you will me updated!

And i think that it's such a good description of me and my blog! I hope you are interested in all of that and i will accept any suggestions and ideas you give me for my blog!
Thank you so much for your time and attention!!!! See ya!

*peace & love*

 ____________________________________________________

Hola Fashion Talers!!!
Ante todo....lo siento sobre mi inexperiencia en este nuevo sitio, pero como todos habeis adivinado, este es mi primer blog!!! Como dije en mi descripcion, me encanta todo sobre la moda, accesorios, compras, Disney....y tambien dibujo. Pero mi primer motivo que me trajo a crear este blog fue la moda. Tengo algunos amigos en Facebook y Instagram que alagan mis outfits del dia a dia, hasta que una de mis amigas inglesas me etiqueto en un link de una chica con diferentes outfits de moda, y dije que le recordo a mi! y me sugerio que deberia de crear un blog sobre mis outfits y consejos de moda. Asi que aqui estoy....A LA AVENTURA!!!!! deseadme suerte :p jajaja

Un poco sobre mi....(aunque sabreis mas sobre mi con tiempo)
Tengo 20 anos, vivo y soy de Barcelona y estudio Ingenieria de Aeropuertos(tambien otra de mis pasiones).
Tambien me encanta todo sobre Disney!!! Las peliculas, personajes, productos, y sobretodo....los parques! Voy a Disneyland Paris desde que tengo 3 anos, y desde entonces voy alli cada ano!!!! Ahora voy solo durante las vacaciones (a causa de la universidad), asi que voy por los veranos y navidades. Pero cuando voy me quedo alli 2 meses!!! La razon? mi hermano trabaja alli! Y he de decir que yo tambien trabaje en Disneyland Paris!!! Mi primer trabajo fue alli, por el verano 2012 y fue una experincia que NUNCA olvidare!!!
AMO a mi gato!!! ya colgaré fotos de él aqui pronto ;)

Mi blog sera sobretodo sobre mis outfits, tengo muchos estilos, desde uno muy dulce...hasta estilo masculino, y tambien de mucha clase....un poco de todo!!! Asi que mantened un ojo en mi blog, porque cualquier estilo que tengais, lo vereis en mi!! Tambien colgaré fotos de piezas de ropa que me gustan que he visto en tiendas o en internet....y daré ideas de como combinarlas!
Para aquellos Disney Lovers....tambien colgaré fotos de personajes disney conmigo ;) y algunos DisneyBounds! (para los que no sepan lo que es, significa vestirse inspirandose en los personajes disney pero con ropa normal que tenemos todos en los armarios).

Para acabar....podeis encontar el link de mi Facebook a la derecha, me podeis agregar si quereis, y también mi Instagram! Tengo mis pasiones alli (moda, Disney, mi gato...) asi que seguidme y os mantendre informados!

Y creo que he hecho una buena descripcion sobre mi y mi blog! Espero que os haya interesado todo y estoy abierta a sugerencias e idea para mi blog!
 Muchas gracias por vuestro tiempo y atencion!!! Nos vemos!!!

*paz y amor*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario