viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

Into the Jungle

ROAR!

Hi there Fashion Talers!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all are having a nice Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I AM!!!! and my credit card is also ready for tomorrow :p yeah, i'm gonna spend the whole day shopping tomorrow in Barcelona with my brother! I will keep my camera ready for any new things in my favourite shops ;)
This also means....that I have to think about my outfit for tomorrow, but seeing how hot is it still here, I will most probs wear a shirt, shorts or a summer dress!
My brother will take photos of my outfit and I will post it on here as soon as I can :)
Well....time to talk about today's post. I hope you all recognise the ROAR in the title....if you haven't then you need to listen to the Katy Perry's song!! SO fierce! Here the video:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8
I chose a very jungle inspired outfit with flat shoes for making my day in the "jungle" more comfortable. I know that the colour black isn't the best choice for a sunny and hot day...but this shirt is made of a very light fabric, so it made my day easier. If you wanna create a "jungle" inspired outfit, i recomend you to play with the colours brown,camel,black...some people will think it would be a good idea to use green...but if the background is as green as the one I'm in, better don't use green. the brown and black from the outfit will perfectly match with the green of the background :) The golden and wood jewellery is, in my opinion, the perfect choice for this kind of style. Also the sunglasses were a must!! The pictures are taken in DisneyLand Paris, by the way. Most of them are taken there as I spent the whole summer there, and i fint it's a VERY good place for some photoshoots! Don't you think? I thought it would be good idea to wear brown n black accesories with a bit of gold(in the bracelets). Here the photos, enjoy :)





SHIRT: Bershka
SHORTS: Zara
BELT: Bosanova
SHOES: Zara
BRACELETS: H&M
SUNGLASSES: Ray Ban

I hope you liked this outfit! I know it's very different to the Paris' one....but as I said on my first post, i have so many different styles, so everyday is a surprise! I choose the style i feel in the day :)
Thanks for your attention and time! Any suggestions or something, just let me know in a comment 
*peace & love*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario